Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and has not been submitted for publication to another journal. If this is not the case, justification should be given in “Comments to the Editor”.
- The files to be submitted are in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format (provided they do not exceed 2MB).
- URLs for all references have been supplied when available.
- The text is double-spaced and uses a 12-point font. Italics, rather than underlining, are used for emphasis (except for URL addresses). Figures and tables are inserted into the text, and not provided at the end in the form of annexes.
- The text is formatted in accordance with Author Guidelines.
The names and addresses supplied in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and will not be used for other purposes or made available to third parties.